A new month means a new giveaway here at Motorcycle.com. This time, Scorpion USA will provide one lucky entrant with an EXO-R420 in their size. All you need to do is provide MO with a working email address, and when you win, we’ll notify you with instructions on how to claim your prize.
Here is what Scorpion has to say about the helmet:
ScorpionEXO redefines value with the EXO-R420 full-face helmet featuring both DOT and SNELL certifications for well under $200!
The advanced polycarbonate shell is sculpted for maximum aerodynamics and works to compliment the aero-tuned ventilation system which uses a large Ram-Air intake that ch annels thru to a dual port exhaust spoiler for maximum flow-thru effect. Complimenting this superior ventilation is the moisture wicking and quick drying KwikWick II comfort liner that keeps cool, dry, and comfortable. Superior vision comes by way of an ElliptecTM II quick-release face shield mechanism with integrated center lock that provides a secure and uniform shield-to-gasket seal while the EverClear No-Fog coated shield helps keep your vision clear in cold and damp conditions. Also be sure to check out the wide variety of optional shields ranging from Pinlock compatible to mirrored finish.
And finally, the EXO-R420 features large speaker pockets making it compatible with most BlueTooth com systems.
MSRP starting at: $160
Learn more at the ScorpionUSA website.
Enter for your chance to win the Scorpion EXO-R420 Helmet here
And, of course, the rules:
SWEEPSTAKES – OFFICIAL RULES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Scorpion EXO-R420 Giveaway on Motorcycle.com– By entering the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ScorpionHelmetJune2022
Entrants are eligible to win one (1) Scorpion EXO-R420 Helmet:
Total value of giveaway of prize is approximately 200.00 USD.
One (1) winner will be chosen at random and contacted by VerticalScope Inc.’s staff.
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. AGE/RESIDENCY RESTRICTIONS, VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. PRIZE: One (1) Scorpion EXO-R420 Helmet. Total approximate retail value of prize is approximately $200 USD (per prize package). Prizes are not transferable, and no cash or prize substitution is allowed. Prize package is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied.
3. ELIGIBILITY: From the time of entry through the final date of prize fulfillment, each contest entrant and selected entrant must be a permanent lawful citizen and resident residing in the lower 48 United States, and or the District of Columbia, and be twenty-one (21) years of age or older. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, IN ALL FOREIGN COUNTRIES OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES, AND ALL OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives, of the Sponsor and the Prize Supplier and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, promotion partners and any entity involved in the development, production,
4. ENTER BY INTERNET: Beginning at 10:00 a.m. (EST) on June 1, 2022 you may enter this sweepstakes via the Internet by following the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ScorpionHelmetJune2022
5. SELECTION OF WINNER: One (1) entrant will be selected on or about July 1 at 9:00am EST, 2022 by random selection of entrants who have entered the survey found on: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ScorpionHelmetJune2022
The winners will be announced publicly on Motorcycle.com and will be contacted directly by a representative of Sponsor via private message on Motorcycle.com. The winners will be required to provide a mailing address (that is not a P.O. box) to receive the prize which will be shipped free of charge.
6. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a prize are determined by the total number of eligible entries received.
7. RESTRICTIONS: The prize package consists of: (1) one Scorpion EXO-R420 Helmet – total value of prize package is $200 USD. If prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sponsor or Prize Supplier, no substitute prize will be awarded due to the unique nature of the prize. Sponsor and Prize Supplier shall not be liable to the winner or any person claiming through winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, utility failure, internet failure, terrorist acts, threatened terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s or Prize Supplier’s control (collectively, “Force Majeure Event”). Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by the performers/events, other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same.
8. CONDITIONS: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules, Terms and Conditions and that Sponsor has the irrevocable right to use in perpetuity entrants’ names, user names, likenesses, photographs, voices, home mailing address, biographical and prize information, and entry materials, without notice to entrants and without compensation or obligation, in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world, in any manner whatsoever, to advertise and promote Sponsor, its products and services, the Sweepstakes, and for any other purpose except where prohibited by law. Entrant waives the right to assert as a cost of winning a prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem said prize and any liability which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize. Sponsor is not responsible for fraudulent calls or emails made to entrants not by the Sponsor. If the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of damage by computer viruses, worms or bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical limitations or failures, any Force Majeure Event or any other cause which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt, compromise, undermine or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, viability or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend all or any part of the Sweepstakes, and to select a winner from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor up until the time of such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension, as applicable. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that (i) tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operations of this Sweepstakes in any manner, (ii) violates the Official Rules, Terms and Conditions or (iii) acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION AND/OR DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Any expenses and receipt and use of the prize and federal, state and local taxes and fees applicable in connection with the prize awarded are the sole responsibility of the winner. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of the winner for the actual value of the prize received. This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws of the United States. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
9. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this contest is VerticalScope Inc. (the owner and operator of Motorcycle.com), 111 Peter Street, Suite 700, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1.
Become a Motorcycle.com insider. Get the latest motorcycle news first by subscribing to our newsletter here.